WeAreWeatherby Sweepstakes Offers Chance to Win a Mark V® Rifle
The ads, which can be viewed at www.weareweatherby.com, feature the following celebrities and messages:
- Ed Weatherby, president and CEO of Weatherby, Inc., “We Are Weatherby”
- Willie Bloomquist, Major League Baseball player, “Safe at Home”
- Luke Branquinho, Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association four-time World Champion Steer
- Brendon Clark, professional bull rider and 14-time qualifier for the Professional Bull Riders
World Finals, “Proven Performance”
- Jessie Duff, champion competitive shooter, “Fastest Gun in Town”
- Chad Mendes, Ultimate Fighting Championship featherweight title contender, “Speed, Power
- Jessy Nelson, professional motocross rider, “Fearless”
- Bear Pascoe, National Football League player, “Unstoppable”
- Darryl Worley, platinum-selling country music artist, “Made in the U.S.A”
Also included is Dallas Beshears, whose ad features “We Are the Future” as the headline. She is the National High School Rodeo Association (NHSRA) 2012-2013 Brownells/NRA National
Youth Shooting Sports Ambassador. Beshears serves as a spokesperson for the WBY-X™ product line and Weatherby-NHSRA Scholarship Fund.
Entry deadline is December 31, 2013. To be eligible, entrants must be a legal resident of the United States and at least 21 years of age. Those who are legally disqualified from possessing a firearm are not eligible. To vote and enter the sweepstakes, visit www.weareweatherby.com.
Founded in 1945, Weatherby, Inc.’s line features the new WBY-X™ products as well as the popular Vanguard® Series 2 and legendary Mark V® rifles (production and custom), Threat Response shotguns and rifles, semi-auto and pump shotguns, premium ammunition and security/shooting accessories. For more information, go to www.weatherby.com. The company is based in Paso Robles, Calif., and invites all hunters and shooters to visit its free online community at www.weatherbynation.com or Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Weatherbyinc.
Kevin Paulson is the Founder and CEO of HuntingLife.com. His passion for Hunting began at the age of 5 hunting alongside of his father. Kevin has followed his dreams through outfitting, conservation work, videography and hunting trips around the world.