BAYONNE, NJ, October 17, 2015– Henry Repeating Arms of Bayonne, NJ designed and donated 33 custom Henry Golden Boys to raise funds for 3-year-old Brayden of Indiana who was born prematurely at 3 pounds, 2 ounces with a condition that left his intestines outside of his stomach. The surgery to remedy this condition led to infections and now most of Brayden’s organs need to be replaced, excluding his heart and lungs.
Anthony Imperato, President of Henry Repeating Arms immediately offered the family assistance through the Guns for Great Causes branch of Henry Repeating Arms. The 33 special edition rifles were auctioned off and sold across the country to generate funds to help Brayden’s family cover the cost of the anti-rejection drugs that are required for a successful transplant operation of this severity.
The first of the series, serial number “BRAYDEN01” was auctioned off on www.gunbroker.com and sold on October 16th for $3,525. The remaining 32 rifles were sold directly through Henry Repeating Arms for $750 each. These sold out in a matter of hours within the first day they were available after hundreds of requests came in to purchase one of the rifles. A total of $27,525 was raised, which is all being given to Brayden’s family to help with their medical expenses.
Henry Repeating Arms would like to thank the following individuals and dealers for supporting this cause by purchasing one or more of these rifles:
- Roy Basham Jr. – Manteno, IL
- John Burnau of Tactical & Hunting Solutions – North Webster, IN
- Herb Wilmers of Keystone Firearms Corp – Lake Ariel, PA
- Al & Linda Quarnstrom – Red Wing, MN
- James & Sandra Stewart – Thornton, CO
- Ronald Miller Family – Mishawaka, IN
- Joseph Jurkaites – Mishawaka, IN
- Martin Minich – Crown Point, IN
- Chris O’Brien – Livermore, CA
- Nick Germanio – Belleplain, NJ
- Ken Downham In Memory Of Waylon Robert – Anderson, IN
- David Harris – Hixson, TN
- Dan Princeotto – Costa Mesa, CA
- Roger Smith – Gainesville, GA
- Ronald Ridge – Tucson, AZ
- Henry & Joan Francis – Reynoldsburg, OH
- James & Teresa Adams – Franklintown, PA
- Luwanna & Roger Rhonemus – West Union, OH
- Rebecca & David White – Rockmart, GA
- James Downey – Philadelphia, PA
- Rick Dues – Portland, IN
- Kevin Manahan – Granville, IL
- Michael Jackson – Savannah, GA
- Randy Beatty – Jasper, GA
- George J Walmsley III – Rose Valley, PA
- Steven & Vikki Lutz – Lexington, OH
- Brian Mastro – Potomac, MD
- Edward Van Tassel – Gahanna, OH
- Robert Toelke – New Haven, MO
- Larry Rollins – Ellijay, GA
- Thomas & Kelly Adams – Marysville, WA
For information about the company and its products visit www.henryrifles.com or call 866-200-2354.
About Henry Repeating Arms
Henry Repeating Arms is one of the country’s leading rifle manufacturers. Their legendary name dates back to 1860 when Benjamin Tyler Henry invented and patented the first practical repeating rifle during the Civil War. It became known as the “gun you could load on Sunday and shoot all week long.” Henry rifles went on to play a significant role in the frontier days of the American West and soon became one of the most legendary, respected and sought after rifles in the history of firearms. President Lincoln’s Henry hangs in The Smithsonian and has become a national treasure. The company’s manufacturing facilities are in Bayonne, NJ and Rice Lake, WI.