Several months ago Wolverine gave me a jacket to test out. Over a period of two weeks I wore this jacket everywhere and boy was it comfortable. It also looked great and I really liked the feel of the jacket as well as the quality.
One night in Columbus, OH I took my team out to a night on the town and we walked from one bar to another in the pouring rain and I was absolutely soaked. I took off the jacket, hung it on the rail and looked around the bar. Not more then one minute later I looked up where the jacket was hung and it was gone. Someone else had stolen the jacket and must of walked right out into the rainy night because I searched high and low for that jacket and it was no where to be found.
I hope that they take care of that jacket and really needed it. I was hoping and hoping that I would get a replacement from the kids but it was not to happen so I am going to have to go get one on my own.
This is a great jacket, for Dads, Grads and the average man. Wolverine, you did great on this one, in fact you knocked it out of the park.
The Pioneer’s handsome and traditional styling doesn’t hamper its ability to shut out cold winds. Made from Polartec® Wind Pro® technology, this jacket also features durable water-repellency, giving the wearer the ultimate protection in harsh weather. Front zipper closure, pocket openings reinforced with branded rivets and rubberized zipper pull on chin flap zipper are just a few of the details on this rugged outerwear item. Also available in Newcastle and Khaki.
• Two inseam front pockets
• Pocket openings reinforced with branded rivets
• Side panels cut from one piece (no side seams)
• Horizontal chest pocket with zipper closure and flap
• Front zipper closure
• Two-piece sleeves
• Rubberized Velcro on sleeve opening
• Top stitched with heavy thread
• Horizontal locker loop on center back neck with Wolverine logo insert
• Rolled shoulders
• Inside vertical pocket with zipper closure
• Inside yoke and collar made from rip stop nylon
• Rubberized zipper pull on chin flap zipper
• Durable water repellency