Well the clouds have lifted…welcome W.I.S.E. (Weather Imaging Synchronization Engine)!
There are several technologies on the market currently that allow you manage your trail camera photos, filed observations. But, I am unaware of any that tie all of this information in with lunar, weather information to assist you in patterning deer.
W.I.S.E. is an easy to use application, even during the first-time configuration! There is an easy to follow auto wizard that guides you through your setup, step by step to create amazingly accurate reports of your personally set locations.
Once you have completed the setup configuration, you are ready to get started. The first step is to y upload your trail-cam photos, the software pulls the dates and time from the images automatically and once that is complete you can enter your observation information. Then synchronize the weather data and with a click of a button, you will have a full report of the location from where your images where taken.
The most recent version of the software left no stone unturned! There are details such as wind direction, speed to barometric pressure, temperature, even the amount of cloud cover and precipitation. All of this data gathered is utilized by the reports generated by W.I.S.E to produce in depth and customized reporting to assist you in better patterning deer. All of this is not achieved without some work from you. You need to upload all images from your cameras, enter all of field observations, harvested data and you will have a very powerful tool on your computer and very soon on your mobile device!
Some features of note:
- W.I.S.E. assists you in better understanding the health of the deer on you property
- W.I.S.E. calculates how many does to harvest based on a target buck to doe ratio, recommended by QDMA
- W.I.S.E. works with any digital image
- W.I.S.E. provides 30+ custom filters in their reporting tool
- Record harvest data for each deer you take
- “Stand Suggestion” feature that combines the weather with past activity data to suggest which stand to hunt based on upcoming forecast
I would highly recommend this software to any hunter, landowner and wildlife manager wanting to pattern, manage and organize their favorite hunting locations.