LEWISTON, Idaho – October 9, 2019 – CCI Ammunition is proud to announce new Clean-22 Pink ultra-clean 22 LR rounds. This new product will keep your rimfire running cleaner and helps in the fight of breast cancer. A portion of the proceeds from every box sold goes directly to the effort to find a cure. Shipments of the 22 LR ammunition are being delivered to dealers.
Like other Clean-22 loads, its exclusive polymer bullet coating greatly reduces copper and lead fouling in the barrel—without leaving a residue. It also cuts lead buildup in suppressors 60 to 80 percent and comes in a 400-round bulk bottle that’s perfect for long days at the range. With dependable CCI priming and consistent propellant, Clean-22 Pink provides flawless cycling through semi-automatics and all 22 LR firearms.
- Pink polymer coating greatly reduces lead fouling in the barrel without leaving residue
- Cuts lead buildup in suppressors 60 to 80 percent
- A portion of the proceeds goes to support the fight against breast cancer
- 40-grain lead round nose bullets
- Optimized bullet geometry for improved accuracy
- Reliable function in semi-automatic firearms
- Great option both casual and competitive shooters
- 400-count bulk bottle
Part No. / Description / MSRP
955CC / High Velocity 22 LR 40-grain pink poly LRN, 1235 fps, 400-count / $29.95
For more information on CCI Ammunition, go to www.cci-ammunition.com.