If you liked Crocs back in the day, you will love CrossKix 2.0 especially now that they have a version in Mossy Oak Camo. Crosskix gave us a pair to test out over the winter and into spring, and they have worked out pretty well. They are super casual, and I typically wear them around the house and yard, but they work great and are comfortable.
When you do wear the Crosskix 2.0 out and about, you may garner a little attention. People will walk up to you and ask you about them. The foam material is pretty soft and they build up a bit of a molded footbed that fits your feet after some use. I like this molding because it feels good on my arches, or lack thereof. As well, I will not go anywhere – even around my house – without shoes, and the Crosskix work well for this.
Even though I generally wear mine inside, the Crosskix design is really built for outdoor use. They are great as the ultimate water and camp shoe. They are light and easy to throw into luggage because of the light weight. We picked up a set of these for a nephew, and he really likes the Crosskix for excercize because he feels like he gets a better grip on the floor with his feet for pushups and planks, etc.
CrossKix APX Specs:
- STURDY, BREATHABLE FOAM MATERIAL – Constructed from soft foam composite for ultimate fit and comfort. Moldable footbed for a customized fit arch support. Stylish holes strategically placed allow maximum breathability and excellent water drainage, making them 100% water submersible.
- UNISEX – Colorful enough for kids and stylish enough for men and women. They offer a wide range of sizes, including kids, men’s 3-12 and women’s 5-14. Choose from multiple colorways. Get a pair for yourself and a matching pair for your significant other, friend, or spouse!
- COMFORTABLE – Walk on air with your KIX! Ultra lightweight for maximum comfort. Foam construction uppers provides extra cushion while you walk. Trust CrossKix for the best fit and feel.
- MULTI-USE – Excellent for any water recreation or activity – boating, Ffshing, water aerobics, wading, and more! Great for travel to your favorite beach or lake, and ideal for waterparks. Multi-functional for exercise workouts, running, training, and yoga. Anti-slip rubber outsoles offer firm grip in and out of the water.
- ADJUSTABLE INSTEP STRAP – No shoe laces! Fully adjustable instep strap to accommodate all instep heights allows you to slip your KIX on and off.
If you are looking for something with a little more support, the Crosskix APX is a serious contender for a great spring and summer camp shoe and water shoe for anything outdoors. In the winter, they make a great house shoe.