If you live, work or hunt in extreme cold weather these new boots from DRYSHOD might just be the best option for your comfort and safety in any snow and icy conditions. The Steadyeti boots are built for conditions ranging from -40 degrees all the way to 65 degrees and come with Polar Fleece linings for extra warmth. These boots are seriously warm.
We were impressed with the fit of these boots. Slip-on boots sometimes have terrible fit around the ankle but not these boots. While they slide on and off easily, they also keep your ankle centered in the boot and the boot on your foot securely. The moulded-on heel kick on the back of the boot allows you to easily remove these boots, and it is nice added touch to keep your boots in great shape.
What really keeps us in these boots is the Vibram® “Hellcat” Arctic Grip™ outsole which gives you extra-steady footing on ice and snow. The boots stick solidly on ice which comes in handy whether you are hunting, ice fishing or behind the snow blower. Your feet will remain comfortable in all cold temperatures. The Steadyeti are built for outdoorsmen as well as working men and women who spend all day on their feet. These are serious boots for serious adventures outdoors, and they are worth taking a serious look at. Check them out at https://dryshodusa.com/product/steadyeti-with-genuine-vibram-arctic-grip-outsole/
- Genuine direct-attach Vibram® “Hellcat” Arctic Grip™ outsole with oversized grip pods for extra-steady footing on ice and snow.
- Super cold-blocking bootie construction comprised of extra Densoprene® undulating foam, laminated with1.5mm breathable airmesh + non-pilling fleece inner lining.
- Full-foot 2mm Densoprene® sub-sole for added cold blocking protection from the ground up.
- Reinforced heel, toe, ankle, and instep.
- Extra-large 3M reflective side-stripe provides long-range visibility to on-coming traffic in low light or night-time conditions.
- Premium contour-moulded EVA sockliner provides all-day comfort and added cold-blocking protection.
- Easy-On/Off convenience with moulded-on heel kick for quick hands-free removal.
- Full-foot reinforced truck board with protective steel shank.
- Exclusive HYDROKOTE® textile treatment repels water, snow and ice on contact.
- 100% Waterproof
- HydraKote Water-Repellent
- Roll Down Calf Pipe
- Genuine Natural-Rubber Overlays
- Convenient Back-Pull Tabs