ESCORT Shotguns® Reign Supreme with a Classic Semi-Automatic
HatsanUSA®, the exclusive distributor of ESCORT Shotguns®, knows the importance of having a reliable, classic shotgun in the gun safe. This gas-operated, semi-automatic shotgun is designed to elevate your shooting experience to new heights.
Available in both 12- and 20-gauge, with a 3″ magnum chamber, the ESCORT Supreme accommodates a wide range of ammunition. Thanks to the SMART® Valve Piston system, this self-regulating gas piston system effortlessly cycles both 2 3/4″ and 3″ magnum rounds, from 7/8 oz. up to 2 oz. magnum loads. Whether you’re shooting light loads or heavy magnums, this shotgun ensures consistent reliability and reduced recoil.
The FAST® Loading System is a game-changer, enabling faster and easier one-handed magazine loading. This system allows you to reload swiftly, keeping you in the action without missing a beat. The 28″ barrel is perfect for both shot and slugs, providing optimal accuracy and versatility in various shooting scenarios.
The Escort Supreme is built with a high-grade Turkish walnut stock that is adjustable and both the stock and forend feature a checkered grip texture. The overall glossy finish of the stock is continued in the glossy anodized aircraft aluminum alloy. The rubber buttpad is also adjustable and aids in recoil absorption.
An oxidation-resistant, steel, ribbed & vented barrel measures 28 in. overall. The steel barrel construction is chrome plated with nickel, chromium, and molybdenum and finished off with a fixed front fiber optic sight. The 11mm groove allows for easy scope mount installation. All barrels are proof tested at the factory to ensure maximum durability. Five chokes come standard in F, IM, M, IC, and CYL and suitable for steel shot.
The tube magazine holds 4+1 or 2+1 with a migratory plug installed. The magazine cutoff system allows the shotgun to be fired with a single shot when necessary. The cross-button safety is standard and sling studs are integrated for users’ personal sling style and size choices.
The ESCORT Supreme shotgun is a superior firearm that blends functionality, reliability, and exquisite craftsmanship.
Escort Supreme Features:
- 12- or 20-gauge, 3 in. magnum chamber, gas-operated,
- semi-automatic shotgun
- SMART® Valve Piston system – self-regulating gas piston system cycles both 2 ¾ in. and 3 in. rounds – from ⅞ oz to 2 oz magnum loads
- FAST® Loading System enables faster and easter one-handed magazine loading
- 28 in. barrel for shots or slugs
- Adjustable, glossy finish, high-grade Turkish walnut stock
- Adjustable rubber butt pad for recoil absorption with spacers to extend
- length of pull
- Glossy anodized aircraft alloy receiver
- Oxidation resistant
- All barrels are proof tested at the factory to ensure
- maximum durability
- Checkered grip surfaces for better feel and control
- 7mm, checkered, and ventilated anti-glare rib with fixed front fiber optic sight
- 11mm grooves for optic mounts
- Steel shot suitable multi-choke system with 5 chokes
- Stock shims allow adjustment of drop and cast for a better fit
- Magazine cut-off system for single shot
- Manual cross-button trigger safety
- Mounted sling studs
Escort Supreme Specifications:
- 12 ga. and 20 ga. gas operated shotgun
- 3 in. – 76mm magnum chamber
- Adjustable rubber buttpad
- Black chrome Ni-Cr-Mo steel barrel
- 28 inch / 71 cm barrel length
- 48 inch / 122 cm overall length
- 12 ga. – 6.8 lbs overall weight
- 20 ga. – 6.4 lbs overall weight
- 14 ⅜ in. length of pull
- 1 ⅝ in. drop at comb
- 2 ½ in. drop at heel
- Chokes – F, IM, M, IC, CYL
- Tube magazine capacity – 4+1 or 2+1 with migratory plug installed
HatsanUSA is the exclusive distributor of Hatsan airguns and Escort firearms in the U.S. Recognized for craftsmanship and precision performance, Hatsan products provide an exceptional shooting experience. The brands are purpose-driven and renowned for outstanding power, performance, reliability, and value. Hatsan takes pride in its vertically integrated manufacturing process, which enables it to maintain the highest levels of quality, workmanship, and a competitive advantage.
For more information, please visit