Bentonville, AR (October 9, 2019) – The new Hercules Bully from Hastan, provides hunters with a lightweight airgun that packs a powerful punch. Following up on the success of the Hercules rifle, the Bully features a more compact bullpup design and delivers serious stopping power.
The Hercules Bully is available in six calibers, including .177, .22, .25, .30, .35 and .45, giving hunters plenty of options for every species from squirrels to hogs. At just 36.2″ and 10.3 lbs., the highly maneuverable Bully delivers an impressive 290 ft.-lbs. of energy in .45 caliber, making it the perfect airgun to stalk large-bodied game through the thick brush. The Bully is 3 lbs. lighter and 12″ shorter than its older brother, making it perfect for mobile hunting. Thanks to a 480cc carbon fiber air tank mounted at the forend, the Bully is capable of delivering up to 45 shots of .177-caliber pellets, allowing you to stay in the field longer.
Unlike traditional bullpup airguns, the Bully features a cocking mechanism just above the trigger. This design feature is more advantageous for shooters when making fast follow-up shots since it allows for cocking the airgun without taking it off your shoulder. Likewise, an extended-length combo optics rail allows for a wide range of scopes and sights to extend your effective range with the airgun. The Bully comes equipped with removable, adjustable, and foldable TruGlo fiber optic sights that can serve as your primary or backup sighting option in the field.
The Bully also features a synthetic bullpup stock with thumbhole configuration and ambidextrous fit, while an elevation-adjustable comb provides a customizable fit that adjusts to your body type and size of optic. The stock’s forend houses the air tank, which utilizes a quick-fill nozzle and allows you to spend your time hunting rather than refilling. The Bully also comes with three magazines, two of which can be stored in carrying slots located on the stock, and conveniently allows you to keep shooting when the critters are aplenty.
Best of all, the Hercules Bully offers hunters excellent noise reduction thanks to QuietEnergy barrel technology. Featuring a fully-shrouded barrel and Integrated Sound Moderator, the QuietEnergy system is up to 50 percent quieter, protecting you and your hunting partner’s hearing even on the longest hunting days. Likewise, the rifled and choked barrel delivers premium accuracy, giving you the confidence to make a lethal, ethical shot on game.
Hercules Bully Features:
- Bullpup design; manual loading, side lever-action
- Pre-Charged Pneumatic (PCP) air rifle
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel
- Integrated Sound Moderator
- Precision rifled barrel for accuracy
- Detachable, caliber-specific, multi-shot magazine
- Two spare magazine carrying slots in stock
- Quick fill nozzle
- Ambidextrous bullpup thumbhole synthetic stock
- EasyAdjust check comb
- Picatinny rail beneath forearm
- Built-in pressure gauge
- Black anodized aluminum receiver
- Manual safety
- Anti-Double-Pellet feed mechanism, prevents more than one pellet from loading
- Folding, adjustable, removable front and rear sights with TruGlo fiber optics
- Two-stage adjustable trigger
Hercules Bully Specifications:
- Available in .177, .22, .25, .30, .35 and .45 caliber
- 480cc carbon fiber, forend-mounted air tank
- Magazine capacity: 17 (.177) / 14 (.22) / 13 (.25) / 10 (.30) / 9 (.35) / 7 (.45)
- Rear sight: .035″ Green; Front sight: .060″, Red
- Maximum fill pressure: 250 BAR (3625 PSI)
- Overall Length: 36.2″
- Barrel Length: 23″
- Weight: 10.3 lbs.
HatsanUSA Inc., provides U.S. customers the opportunity to experience the exceptional quality, craftsmanship and hard-hitting performance of Escort Shotguns, Hatsan Airguns, H&N Pellets, TactAir Fill Solutions, and Optima Optics.
For more information, please visit