Rogers, AR (January 26, 2023) – New for 2023 HatsanUSA® introduces the big brother to the Factor RC with the Factor BP. This all-new, highly customizable, pre-charged, pneumatic, bullpup airgun is available in 2 popular big bore calibers – .30 and .35.
Among its many features, is the adjustable soft rubber pistol grip that is textured to provide maximum grip and control. The 5-position telescoping buttstock also features an elevation adjustable cheek rest that can be moved in 5 mm increments up to 40 mm tall or removed for low-profile optics. Hatsan’s famous fully-adjustable Quattro Trigger includes a trigger pad that can be moved vertically and rotated left or right for maximum precision and comfort.
The Factor BP’s power output is highly adjustable, featuring an externally adjustable pressure regulator with an output pressure gauge and an externally adjustable hammer preload adjuster helps fine-tune power output and cocking effort. The Factor BP features a removable 580 cc carbon fiber air tank and is also equipped with a Foster-style quick-disconnect fill inlet. An integrated, color-coded manometer allows the system pressure to be easily monitored.
The 32 in. long precision rifled barrel will ensure accuracy, while Hatsan’s QuietEnergy technology, full-length barrel shroud, will reduce noise output. A standard ½ in. UNF threaded muzzle piece is included to allow a larger sound moderator or air stripper to be added without modifications. Two high-capacity SwingLoad magazines (that can be linked together to facilitate faster mag changes) and a single-shot tray for precision loading are included to round out the Factor BP’s features. A picatinny rail is installed beneath the forearm, along with a combination picatinny and 11 mm dovetail rail that accepts a wide range of optic mounts.
These premium features add another level of precision and consistency that can place over 25 shots on target from a single fill and come in a package that weighs just 9 lbs. The Factor BP provides ultimate power, performance, customization, and competition.
Factor BP Features:
- Repeating, side-lever action, bullpup pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle
- Available in .30 & .35 calibers
- Externally adjustable pressure regulator
- Externally adjustable hammer preload
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel with integrated sound moderator
- Quattro Trigger – 2-stage, fully adjustable, match trigger
- Vertical and horizontal trigger shoe adjustment
- Precision rifled barrel with ½ in. UNF threaded muzzle
- 2 detachable, caliber-specific, multi-shot, spring rotary magazines included
- 580 cc detachable carbon fiber bottle – spare bottles available
- Dual pressure gauges to monitor both fill pressure and regulated pressure
- Single-shot tray for precision competition shooting
- All-weather, synthetic stock with adjustable soft rubber pistol grip
- Elevation and angle adjustable cheek rest
- Combination picatinny and 11 mm dovetail rail accepts a wide range of optic mounts
- Picatinny accessory rail extension beneath forearm
- Patented anti-knock system prevents discharge when the rifle is knocked or bounced
- Manual safety switch
- Foster style, quick disconnect fill inlet
- Max Velocity*: .30 cal – 956 FPS, .35 cal – 888 FPS
- Max Energy*: .30 cal– 140 FPE, .35 cal – 144 FPE
- Magazine Capacity: .30 cal – 16 shot, .35 cal – 14 shot
- Air Storage Volume: 580 cc carbon fiber – removable
- Fill Pressure: 250 BAR
- Shots @ Optimum Velocity: .30 cal – 32, .35 cal – 28
- Barrel Length: 32 in.
- Overall Length: 42.75 in.
- Weight: 9 lbs.
*Velocity & Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.
HatsanUSA is the exclusive distributor of Hatsan airguns and Escort firearms in the U.S. Recognized for craftsmanship and precision performance, Hatsan products provide an exceptional shooting experience. The brands are purpose-driven and renowned for outstanding power, performance, reliability, and value. Hatsan takes pride in its vertically integrated manufacturing process, which enables it to maintain the highest levels of quality, workmanship, and a competitive advantage.
For more information, please visit