HatsanUSA® Announces the High-Powered .62 Caliber PileDriver
Rogers, AR (January 27, 2023) – HatsanUSA® is proud to announce its largest airgun – the .62 caliber PileDriver. The PileDriver is designed exclusively for high-powered hunting applications. Capable of producing over 700 ft-lbs. of kinetic energy in .62 caliber, it is also available in .45 and .50 caliber models. Although this rifle utilizes a 33-inch barrel, its bullpup design keeps the maximum length under 4 ft. The side-lever cocking mechanism is easy to reach and operate.
A 480 cc carbon fiber bottle fills to 4350 PSI and will provide up to 6 high-powered shots on a single fill. A built-in pressure gauge aids in monitoring pressure in the cylinder, and a quick-fill nozzle allows easy refilling. The PileDriver’s unique, patented hammer design eliminates traditional steel coil springs in favor of a smoother, easier-to-cock, gas piston mechanism. This top-loading single-shot rifle also features an extra-large loading port that will accommodate ammo up to 34mm in length.
The rifle’s 14-inch-long scope rail is cut to accept both picatinny and 11 mm dovetail mounts, offering plenty of real estate for various optics. Three picatinny accessory rails are attached around the air bottle for added customization. The high-strength steel barrel is precision rifled for long-range accuracy, and the absence of a shroud allows for sabot rounds, further expanding one’s ammunition options. The fully adjustable 2-stage Quattro trigger is another customizable feature the .62 Caliber PileDriver offers. The receiver is anodized in black, and a manual safety is included.
The all-weather, synthetic bullpup stock features an ergonomic pistol grip with textured grip surfaces for enhanced feel and control. The soft rubber buttpad is both elevation and angle adjustable to ensure controlled recoil and a comfortable fit. An elevation adjustable cheek rest ensures proper sight alignment with any optic.
As one of the most potent production PCP’s on the market, the PileDriver .62 cal is optimized for high-powered, big game hunting!
- Single-shot, manual loading, bullpup pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle
- Available in .45, .50, and .62 calibers
- Long charging handle for easier use
- Quattro Trigger – 2-stage, fully adjustable, match trigger
- Removable 480 cc carbon fiber air cylinder fills to 300 BAR
- Built-in pressure gauge to monitor cylinder pressure
- Precision rifled barrel for long-range accuracy
- Black anodized receiver
- Combination picatinny and 11 mm dovetail rail accepts a wide range of optic mounts
- All-weather, pistol grip thumbhole, bullpup synthetic stock with ambidextrous design
- Elevation adjustable cheek rest
- Angle and elevation adjustable buttpad
- 3 additional picatinny rails on forearm
- Includes quick-fill nozzle
- Manual safety
- Max Muzzle Energy* – .45 cal – 700+ FPE, .50 cal – 800+ FPE, .62 cal – 700+ FPE
- Overall Length: 46.5 in.
- Barrel Length: 33 in.
- Weight: 10 lbs
* Energy results may vary due to pellet weight, pellet shape, pellet material, temperature, elevation, and other factors.
HatsanUSA is the exclusive distributor of Hatsan airguns and Escort firearms in the U.S. Recognized for craftsmanship and precision performance, Hatsan products provide an exceptional shooting experience. The brands are purpose-driven and renowned for outstanding power, performance, reliability, and value. Hatsan takes pride in its vertically integrated manufacturing process, which enables it to maintain the highest levels of quality, workmanship, and a competitive advantage.
For more information, please visit