HydraPak STOW Review
We have been fans of HydraPak for a few years and this year HydraPak released the STOW flexible bottle. The STOW is a crushable, flexible bottle that can be easily rolled up and stuffed into your pack. We like this bottle because it can be crushed and stuffed into a pocket quickly and easily. It has the shape of a really large flask when filled and it can be frozen.
The STOW comes with an internal baffle that makes it easy to hold and use. The spill-proof nozzle works, but it needs to be solidly closed. If this is partially or fully open, pressure on the unit will push out water. The STOW is great for dog-owners, too. Simply squeeze the unit to provide water to the dogs on your walk.
The STOW is basically a squishy water bottle. It is incredibly handy to have in your pack and on everyday excursions. Our kids love it, the dog loves it and it fits really well in to my hunting vest. I like carrying it versus cheap plastic bottles.
For long trips, the STOW can be frozen and used in the cooler to keep our food and drinks cold. We keep 3 or 4 of these in our freezer and pull them out for day trips. It saves space, reduces plastic waste and fits exceptionally well into packs and just about any pocket. The STOW HydraPak comes in 500ML and 1 litre and in 4 different colors. The 1L, which is the one I carry in my pack, weighs 1.9 oz. For $17.00, these are extremely economical and worth owning. Pick up a package of Bottle Bright to keep your water bottles and water reservoirs clean and fresh.
- 80% lighter than a hard bottle
- Minimal design and durable construction allows you to pack it where most hard bottles won’t fit
- Extremely packable, flatten and roll when empty and stow in to bail handle
- 28mm screw cap with a spill-proof nozzle for convenient drinking
- Flexible bail handle for comfortable carrying and easy attachment
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity