Aurora, IL (February 11, 2020) – Choosing a buttstock is no easy task. The first step is finding a trusted brand that builds from top quality materials while delivering well-planned designs. After pooling together the quality options, hundreds of different models remain with only a few that are the perfect fit.
The GL Core S Buttstock easily falls into the pool of exceptionally well-made buttstock models. It has a minimalist design made to maneuver. If speed is a requirement, the GL Core S model is a top choice. The slick design has no protrusions, and it will not catch or hang up on clothing, packs or other objects. The transition from rest to shooting stance is smooth, especially while hauling a pack or load of gear.
A rubber butt pad delivers stability with or without body armor. It sits tightly against the shoulder without slipping. The flat face makes for a comfortable fit that absorbs recoil and provides a comfortable shooting position against the shoulder.
The interchangeable buffer tube adapters are a major asset for the GL Core S Model. The buttstock will secure with a tight, stable fit to both Mil-Spec and Commercial rifles. Having both options is rare, and it means you can even interchange between different rifles if desired.
The design has two rear sling swivel connectors for quick detach capabilities. The swift release increases reaction times when you need it most. The inverse-positioning lever also is secured and does not open accidentally.
The GL Core S Buttstock is simple, slick, and made for use. The fiberglass-reinforced polymer composite is durable and made to last forever. Take the buttstock into combat, or take it into the woods. The S model is ready for anything.
- Small and compact allowing for easy maneuverability during CQB
- Flat-faced rubberized butt-pad designed for use with and without tactical body armor
- Interchangeable buffer tube adapters for a tight fit on Mil-Spec and Commercial buffer tubes
- Integrated cheek weld optimized for the M4/AR15 platforms
- No protruding parts, will not get caught on gear or webbing
- Inverse-positioning lever will not open accidentally
- Two integrated quick-detach rear sling swivel connectors
- Made of durable and light-weight fiberglass reinforced polymer composite
- Available in Matte Black, Olive Drab Green or Flat Dark Earth
Since its inception, F.A.B.® has been leading in development and manufacture of the highest quality, cutting-edge tactical equipment and weapon accessories for the State of Israel’s Military and Police. F.A.B. R&D department works in collaboration with Special Forces and SWAT teams worldwide to design creative, ability enhancing, no-nonsense solutions to the ongoing dynamic challenges met in the field.
For more information, please visit