Sea to Summit Stretch-Loc TPU Straps Set are a new take on a very established accessory. We have used straps like these before for everything you can think of in and around camp and while hunting. These straps come with a differentiation: the strap retainer, which serves as an anti-slip tool to keep the strap solidly on whatever you attach it to.
I first learned of these from friends who were seriously into skiing, climbing and bike-packing. This version with the strap retainer allows you to secure any item to a hard surface. A couple of sets of these will become a strong part of our kit going forward. We were able to take two of these straps and secure our shovel to the side of the roof rack on the Tacoma. This kept the shovel out of our way on a recent turkey trip and locked on the side of the truck through the remainder of turkey season.
I would have no problem recommending these straps to anyone who needs to secure gear, etc. Securing that shovel to the side of the roof rack and running up and down dirt ranch roads without any shifting or movement or rubbing on the rack or the shovel proved to me how secure these Stretch-Loc straps are. Knowing this, I will never be in a situation in which these are not in the gear box ready to deploy if we need them. These are strong, tough and better than bungee straps without question.
Order them directly from Sea to Summit.
FEATURES OF THE SEA TO SUMMIT STRETCH LOC TRU STRAPS SET
- Grippy and stretchy TPU material prevents secured items from slipping
- Adjustable, strong and secure straps with positive, non-slip buckle
- Easy and fast to tension and securely lock in place
- TPU Keeper Strap attaches Stretch-Loc to support and provides grippy, cushioning surface
- Keeper Strap protects items from scratching and retains excess strap
- Two or more straps can be joined to increase length
- Pack of 4 includes sizes of: 15 in, 20 in, 25 in, 30 in