EAST ALTON, Ill. (October 23, 2019)— Winchester Ammunition was presented the 2019 Caliber Award for “Best New Ammunition” for the 350 Legend by the National Association of Sporting Goods Wholesalers (NASGW) and the Professional Outdoor Media Association (POMA).
The Caliber Awards were created to “recognize excellence in innovation and manufacturing in the shooting sports industry” and to honor the “highest caliber new products” in six product categories: rifles, handguns, shotguns, ammunition, optics and accessories. The judging considers uniqueness, market need, value, ingenuity, and presentation of the product.
“We are honored to have received the 2019 ‘Best New Ammunition’ award,” said Matt Campbell, vice president of sales and marketing for Winchester Ammunition. “Winchester is focused on innovation and it is paramount that we continue to deliver meaningful, technology driven products that have a tremendous impact on the hunting and shooting sports industry.”
With six ammunition offerings available, the 350 Legend boasts impressive ballistics, affordability and overall performance both on the range and in the field.
Key Features of the 350 Legend Cartridge:
- More ENERGY than 30-30 Win, 300 Blackout and 223 Rem
- Approximately 20% LESS RECOIL than 243 Win with 20% more PENETRATION
- LESS RECOIL than 450 Bushmaster
- With an effective deer hunting range of approximately 200-250 yards, it deposits more energy than 5.56mm, 300 Blackout, and .30-30 Win.
- Compliant in states that allow straight wall cartridges for deer hunting **
**Always Check Local Regulations Before Use.