Take a “Wild Game Masterclass” with Michelin Star Chef Mike Robinson Beginning December 13 on Outdoor Channel and Study Up During “The Hunting Film Tour” October 10 on Sportsman Channel
Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel and World Fishing Network are personally extending an invitation to offer a “Taste of the Wild” with a new fall programming lineup beginning on Monday, September 27 for all three networks.Catch original premieres and new episodes from returning series focused on hunt, shoot, fish, adventure and the wild food lifestyle.
“This fall’s Taste of the Wild programming is especially exciting because Outdoor Sportsman Group Networks are offering an interesting view of how the ‘field to table’ experience comes full circle within some of our new shows this season,” Outdoor Sportsman Group Head of Programming Tim Cremin said.
Outdoor Channel is offering viewers a flavor all its own beginning with a plateful of original episodes from Michelin star Chef Mike Robinson’s Farming the Wild, followed by his premiere of Wild Game Masterclass in December. Popular shows Man Eats Wild and MeatEater continue plating up new episodes on Monday nights. Plus, it’s time for bulls and broncs with Kid Rodeo on Friday nights. Finally, don’t miss Hollywood Weapons’ final season of explosive episodes on Saturday nights.
- Farming the Wild (Mondays at 7 p.m. ET): English restauranter and hunter Mike Robinson is one of Britain’s most prominent game chefs, and he co-owns the only pub in Britain with a prestigious Michelin star.
- Wild Game Masterclass (Begins December 13 at 7 p.m. ET): Tune in for the ultimate “how-to” for those wanting to dive deeper into the technical aspects of utilizing wild food in this 10-part series.
- Man Eats Wild (Mondays at 7:30 p.m. ET):Follow hardcore adventurer and award-winning restauranteur Mario Kalpou on an amazing journey across the globe as he harvests wild food in the most extreme environments.
- MeatEater (Mondays at 8 p.m. ET): Hunter, author, cook and conservationist Steven Rinella treks into the world’s most remote and beautiful regions, bringing home game meat from field to table.
- Kid Rodeo (Fridays at 8 p.m. ET): Follow six youth rodeo athletes as they puruse their rodeo dreams of fame and fortune.
- Hollywood Weapons (Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. ET): Join U.S. Special Forces veteran Terry Schappert and weapons expert Larry Zanoff as they utilize the expertise of Hollywood’s premier prop house and weapons builder to break down some of the most explosive action in Hollywood history.
Sportsman Channel wants viewers to be prepped for success this fall hunting season. Inspiration and education for all levels of hunters are guaranteed at the new Hunting Film Tour from 5:30-8 p.m. on October 10. While tuning in for new episodes of tried-and-true series North American Whitetail or Guns & Ammo, don’t miss new series debuts of DoeNation Outdoors, Wild Strongholds and Born to Hunt. Plus, a brand new season of Dead Meat returns this fall where host Scott Leysath continues to eat the “inedible.”
- Hunting Film Tour (October 10 at 5:30-8 p.m. ET): A two-and-one-half hour compilation of breath-taking cinematography, highlighting epic conservation and adventure story-driven media. It is sure to entertain, inspire and educate everyone from the seasoned outdoor fanatic to those seeking their first experience. From waterfowling and wing shooting to the mountain monarchs of the high peaks, viewers are guaranteed to find something that resonates with their souls.
- North American Whitetail (Wednesdays at 8 p.m. ET): This series remains one of the most popular and longest-running shows on outdoor television – focused entirely on the pursuit of North America’s most-beloved big game species – the white-tailed deer.
- Guns & Ammo (Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET): Award-winning series, Guns & Ammo will feature a variety of new products in its acclaimed “At the Range” segment, offering exclusive first-look reviews of firearms, ammo, optics and accessories.
- DoeNation Outdoors (Saturdays at 1 p.m. ET): The hosts and crew at DoeNation have made it their mission to help those less fortunate by providing their harvested whitetail deer to area food banks.
- Wild Strongholds (Saturdays at 10 p.m. ET): Follow host Ed Hudson on his journey across the globe as he tells hunting conservation stories from the local people and officials in those foreign countries where hunting takes place.
- Born To Hunt (Sundays at 4 p.m. ET) Born to Hunt strives to promote a message that hunting is about heritage and passing along the traditions from one generation to the next. Viewers will go on unscripted, adrenaline-pumping adventures with four compelling characters as they travel across North America to find wild game.
- Dead Meat (Saturdays at 12:30 pm ET):Dead Meatis about finding interesting people who have a passion for making some of the ugliest critters taste delicious.
It is all fish tails – or fish tales – this fall on World Fishing Network. If it’s fishing adventure on the docket, the shows to watch include: Let’s Take it Outside, Angler & Hunter TV, The Obession of Carter Andrews and Jimmy Houston Outdoors to name a few. Explore new series Live Bait, which gets to the basics of fishing; and The Fishmonger, a show that examines the challenges faced by San Diego commercial fisherman.
- Let’s Take it Outside (Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m. ET):Join host Misty Wells on her outdoor adventures: wahoo and tuna fishing in the Cayman Islands, bass fishing in Nashville, to offshore fishing in the historic Middle Grounds of Florida.
- Angler & Hunter TV (Fridays at 6 p.m. ET): With their passion for the outdoors and conservation, Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters presents a comprehensive outdoor program that represents the values and issues important to anglers and hunters.
- The Obsession of Carter Andrews (Sundays at 7 p.m. ET): Renowned angler and guide Carter “Big Boy” Andrews is plagued by a single obsession: fishing.
- Jimmy Houston Outdoors (Wednesdays at 8:30 p.m. ET): Jimmy is in the National Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame and the Professional Bass Fishing Hall of Fame.
- Live Bait (Wednesdays at 7 p.m. ET): Live Bait gets to the basics of fishing, using live minnows to catch fish. Learn how certified minnows help anglers do less fishing and more catching. See the multi-generation farmers prepare and deliver the product to your bait shop.
- The Fishmonger (Sundays at 7:30 p.m. ET): Take a deeper look into the challenges faced by San Diego, California, commercial fishermen and their relationships with local chefs, the community, and world market. Determined to put San Diego back on the map as a major fishing port is Tommy Gomes – The Fishmonger.
Other Q4 Highlights include:
- Outdoor Channel
- Take aim on Wednesday nights with debut episodes of YouTube sensation, Joerg Sprave, and Vegas auto tech, Cheyenne Ruether, in their new series – Backyard Ballastics (Saturdays at 8 p.m. ET).
- Join Nick Hoffman as he continues his sixth season of Nick’s Wild Ride with Nick Hoffman (Mondays at 8:30 p.m. ET).
- Other popular series with new episodes airing this quarter include: Bowhunter TV, MCMILLAN, American Airgunner Challenge and Back 40.
- Learn the ongoing story of the Miculek legacy in Get Some Too! The Miculek Legacy debuting Wednesday, October 6 at 10 p.m. ET. Jerry Miculek is still the definition of gun speed and accuracy. But his reign is being challenged from close to home – his daughter, Lena.
- Sportsman Channel
- It’s Saturday nights by the fire with favorite episodes in programming blocks from 5-8 pm ET. Tune in for Buck Fever on October 2; Manliest Moments on November 13, Coldest Hunts on December 4 and Caribou Christmas on December 25.
- Wild Boar Fever makes its 2021 Sportsman Channel debut at 4:30 p.m. ET on Sundays.
- Catch new episodes of Extreme Outer Limits (Saturdays at 10:30 a.m. ET), North American Trapper (Thursdays at 10 p.m. ET), Heartland Waterfowl (Saturdays at 2:30 p.m. ET), Hardcore Pursuit (Fridays at 9:30 p.m.), Game of Inches (Tuesdays at 7:30 p.m. ET)and Small Town Hunting (Tuesdays at 10:30 p.m. ET).
- World Fishing Network
- Program picks include: Major League Fishing Bass Pro Tour – 2020 (Mondays at 8 p.m., Saturdays at 1 p.m. and Sundays at 9 a.m. ET); Fishful Thinker (Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m. ET); Bill Dance Saltwater (Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET) and The Seahunter (Thursdays at 9:30 p.m. ET).
About Outdoor Sportsman Group: Outdoor Sportsman Group is comprised of the world’s foremost media and entertainment brands for outdoor adventure enthusiasts. It includes three leading multichannel networks: Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel and World Fishing Network, as well as Sportsman Channel (Canada) and MOTV, the world’s leading subscription-based video-on-demand outdoor television content platform. The Group also consists of numerous established publishing assets: 16 outdoor magazines including Guns & Ammo, Game & Fish, Petersen’s HUNTING, In-Fisherman and 20 top websites, including OutdoorChannelPlus.com. Additionally, Outdoor Sportsman Group includes television production operations, Winnercomm. For more information, visit www.outdoorsg.com. #MyOutdoorTV