Don’t let late-season and weather keep you home. This blind will keep you protected from Mother Nature’s worst.
Grand Prairie, TX (April 9, 2020) – Nasty, late-season weather can make hunting from a ground blind an exercise in trying to stay warm, making days afield just not fun or productive. When hiding inside, the new Ameristep Pro Series Thermal Blind will help hunters stay both protected from the worst of the weather and have enough room for all of their gear.
The unique, five-hub, pentagon design of this new-for-2020 blind creates an asymmetrical shape that offers plenty of room for bulky clothing, gear, and more. The asymmetrical shape helps break up the outline of the blind – making it less threatening to game animals, and Mossy Oak Elements Terra camouflage easily blends into any setting.
The blind has a huge 59x59x30-inch footprint, 84-inch shooting width, and height of 70 inches. Best of all, the heavy-duty quilted fabric adds insulated protection on every exposed surface, including roof, walls, and windows, providing extra warmth for all-day, cold weather sits. 12 silent slide windows/mesh – 8 triangular and 4 vertical – offer ample room to maneuver while proven ShadowGuard coating eliminates shadows and silhouettes, which helps masks hunters’ movements in the blind. The extra windows and extra depth makes finding the perfect shot a breeze.
The easy-access walk-through door is both quiet to operate and large enough for smooth, silent access. Adding to that Ameristep’s famous easy set-up hub system makes erecting and breaking down the blind a snap. It’s easy to see why this blind is the ultimate choice for late-season blind hunters seeking the ultimate in comfort and protection.
The blind comes complete with a carry bag, ground stakes, and tie-down cord. MSRP is $349.99.
Pro Series Thermal Blind Features:
- NEW insulated fabric on the roof, walls, and windowsHeavy-duty 300D quilted fabric with dimensional, quilted exterior for ultimate warmth
- Black ShadowGuard coating eliminates shadows and silhouettes
- NEW full-size walk-through door for easy entry and exit
- 12 large windows (8 triangular, 4 vertical) – 33 percent more than standard blinds
- NEW Silent Slide windows and mesh for quick, easy adjustments
- Unique pentagon footprint creates a unique silhouette with extra floor space
- Premium carabiner and cam buckle rope ties for quick, secure tie-down
- Reflective top hub pull strap improves blind visibility at night
- 4 hunter capacity
- Carry bag, ground stakes, high wind tie-down cords included
- MSRP: $349.99
For more than 20 years, Ameristep has been a leader in ground blind and accessory development and manufacture. A proud member of the Plano Synergy stable, Ameristep continues to seek new solutions to help hunters disappear. For more information, see your local dealer, or visit www.ameristep.com.