Barnett is honored to accept the 2021 Shooting Sports Retailer Gold Award in the category of crossbows. Published by the Grandview Outdoors, Shooting Sports Retailer is the most trusted shooting magazine in the nation.
The Shooting Sports Retailer Gold Award acknowledges the finest products available in shooting sports. The winners are selected by a committee consisting of editors, graphic designers and veteran Grandview Outdoors Publications staff, representing more than a century of collective experience in the shooting and hunting industry. To qualify for consideration for a Gold Award, a product must have been:
- Recently introduced and available to consumers before the selection of the
- Gold Award
- Used/tested by a staff member or regular contributor to the magazine and/or affiliated media
- Reliable in the field, meeting or exceeding the evaluator’s expectations
- Innovative in design and function
- Readily perceived as a value to the purchaser
- Styled in a manner befitting the shooting and hunting industry and, perhaps more importantly, its enthusiasts
“We are thrilled and humbled to receive this award,” says David Barnett, President of Barnett Outdoors. “Our team takes pride in offering a quality product at an affordable price for our core consumers. This recognition from Shooting Sports Retailer is greatly appreciated.”
The award will be announced in the June issue of Shooting Sports Retailer, recognizing Barnett’s accomplishment.
About Barnett Crossbows
Barnett is the first and longest-standing crossbow company with a storied heritage. Founded in 1962 we are the pioneer of the modern-day crossbow. Barnett’s tradition of innovation has brought about numerous “firsts” in the crossbow & archery industry for the past 60 years. Barnett innovates and supply’s a broad spectrum of high-performance and value-driven crossbows, vertical and youth bows and archery accessories popular with both hunting and recreational shooters. Barnett is also the leading provider of slingshots and accessories.