The feature-packed rechargeable headlamp is the pinnacle of performance and fit.
Brooklyn, NY (September 15, 2020) — BioLite, an innovator in off-grid energy solutions, is proud to announce the release of HeadLamp 750, a pro-level USB-rechargeable headlamp designed to deliver powerful lumens with unprecedented compactness and comfort.
“HeadLamp 750 is the culmination of years of engineering, development, and user feedback,” says BioLite CEO Jonathan Cedar, “We’re thrilled to deliver a pro-level offering that puts users in total control of their lumens and runtimes. And coming in at only 150g, we do so with a form factor that acknowledges fit as a key element of performance.”
Featuring BioLite’s award-winning 3D SlimFit construction, HeadLamp 750 integrates electronics directly into the 3D molded band, reducing unnecessary materials and wasted space from the design. Featuring a rear-power unit with included visibility light, the headlamp distributes weight for a balanced feel and delivers a no-bounce fit thanks to a front unit that sits flush on the forehead.
Designed to put users in control of their energy usage, HeadLamp 750 features two unique settings that reinforce its pro-level status: Constant Mode and Run Forever Mode. Constant Mode gives users the option to maintain a fixed level of illumination without any loss of brightness, a noteworthy alternative from the typical auto-regulated settings found in most headlamps that result in passive dimming. Run Forever Mode takes advantage of HeadLamp 750’s rechargeability, enabling users to connect to an external power source in a pack or vest via an included 3 foot USB cord and engage pass-thru charging while in use, extending runtimes of the unit indefinitely.
“With one of the best lumen-to-gram ratios on the market, we’re proud to contribute to a growing trend of high-intensity gear that can deliver robust features while challenging the norms of weight and bulk, “ said Cedar.
Units are now available for pre-order at BioLiteEnergy.com for $99.95. BioLite can be found at several retailers nationwide and HeadLamp 750 will be in store for the Holiday season.
BioLite HeadLamp 750 Technical Specifications:
- Weight = 150g (5.29oz)
- Lumen Options = 750 LUMENS BURST / 500 LUMENS HIGH, / 5 LUMENS LO (reserve mode)
- Light Modes (8) ALL DIMMABLE:
- ○ White Spot
- ○ White Flood
- ○ White Spot + Flood
- ○ 30-second BURST
- ○ White Strobe
- ○ Red Flood
- ○ Red Tail Light
- ○ Red Tail Strobe
- Maximum Beam Length = 130M
- Battery = USB Rechargeable 3,000mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Run Time = 150 LO / 7 HI Burn Time
- Safety Feature: Reserve Power Mode = 8 hours on LO
- Constant Mode = 500 Lumens over the course of 2 hours
- Reserve Power Mode: 8+ hours of battery life (5 Lumens)
- 3 Foot Run Forever Cable with Pass-Thru charging capabilities
- Articulating Front Bezel
- Proprietary 3D SlimFit Construction with Moisture-Wicking Fabric
- Weather Resistance = IPX4
- Battery Lock-out Mode for Safe Transit & Battery Conservation
- Available in two colors: Midnight Grey & Moss Green
- About BioLite BioLite is a social enterprise that develops, manufactures, and markets advanced energy products for off-grid communities around the world. The self-reliant energy company creates novel cooking, charging, and lighting solutions that serve both outdoor enthusiasts and rural communities without access to modern grid energy. The company has been the recipient of numerous recognitions including Popular Science’s Best of What’s New, Fast Company’s Innovation by Design Awards, BusinessWeek’s Most Promising Social Enterprise, and a nomination for Outdoor Retailer’s Inspiration Awards. Headquartered in Brooklyn, N.Y., the company was founded in 2009 by Jonathan Cedar and Alec Drummond. Discover more about BioLite at BioLiteEnergy.com