Here’s a new twist on the firearms issue.
1. The number of doctors in Canada is 700,000
2. Accidental deaths caused by physicians per year are 120,000
3. Accidental deaths per physician is 17.14%
Statistics courtesy of the Canadian Dept of Health & Human Services
1. The number of guns owned in Canada is 80,000,000 (yes that’s 80
2. The number of accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups, is 1,500
3. The number of accidental deaths per gun owner is 0.001875%
Statistics courtesy of the RCMP
So statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous
Than gun owners.
Remember, guns don’t kill people, doctors do
FACT: NOT EVERYONE HAS A GUN, BUT ALMOST EVERYONE HAS AT LEAST ONE
Please alert your friends to this alarming threat. We must ban doctors Before this gets completely out of hand!!!
Out of concern for the public at large, I have withheld statistics on Lawyers for fear the shock would cause people to panic and seek medical Attention. Then we would be in real trouble.