Hunt the Peace River Region of North Western Alberta in the grain fields and boreal forest a hunters Mecca of 10,000 square miles of some of the best big game and bird habitat in North America. Stand hunting, rattling, calling, and spot and stalk.
Fully guided hunts include meals and lodging.
* Moose Option 1: 2 spots – November Bull Moose Hunt (6 full day hunt special) $4,000—Call for dates
* Moose / Whitetail Option 2: 2 spots – Moose & Whitetail deer combo hunt (8 full day hunt special) $ 8,500.00 November 23-30 2010
- * Whitetail Deer-The Best Time is the last 3 weeks of November in the Rut
- * 4 spots – Whitetail Deer hunt (8 full day hunt special) $6,500—November 8-15 2010
- * 4 spots – Whitetail Deer hunt (8 full hunt day special) $6,500—November 23-30 2010
- * Coyote/Wolf—included
What you need to know:
- o All prices quoted are in U.S. funds
- o 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST) is not included in the hunt prices
- o License and Allocation fees are not included. See below
- o The hunts are 2 hunters to one guide.
- o For guaranteed 1 on 1 guiding add $2000 to any hunt
- o Non hunters are welcome at $150 a day.
- o License and Allocation fees:
- o Whitetail Deer $450
- o Moose $500
- o Bow hunting Permit $30
- o Coyote/Wolf $100
Contact us at: