Napa, California – A hunting pant should enhance your experience, not take away from it. The new Ascent Pant from Sitka replaces the Mountain Pant for 2008. The Ascent Pant moves with you, resists wind, weather and abrasion while remaining quiet enough to stalk in close to game. It is engineered for long technical climbs, scary steep descents and years of abuse. The quiet, soft, abrasion resistant, weather-shedding, stretchy fabric allows the Ascent Pant to excel in all hunting situations. From whitetails to stone sheep, this is your go-to pant. No longer do you need to sacrifice comfort and breathability to find a bombproof hunting pant that can stand up to wear and tear.
· A four-way stretch polyester weave is highly durable, yet extremely lightweight and breathable
· Durable Water Repellant (DWR) fabric finish for a high level of water resistance that last for the life of the garment even after multiple washings
· Face fabric is lightly brushed to keep the pant silent
· Extremely comfortable: a fully gusseted and articulated cut allow for maximum comfort and ample range of motion
· The rise is lower than most standard hunting pants, eliminating chafe between the legs
· Built-in, removable suspenders
· Front and back pockets and additional easy-access zippered thigh pockets
· An adjustable shock cord at the ankle cuff and a roll-up snap system for the pant leg for possible river crossings
The new Ascent Pant will be available from dealers by mid-June in Mothwing Mountain Mimicry and assorted solids. It is also currently available in Realtree AP and Mossy Oak Treestand camouflage patterns exclusively through Cabela’s.
Sizes: Regular S-3XL, Tall M-XL
Patterns: Mothwing Mountain Mimicry, Realtree AP, Mossy Oak Treestand
Solid Colors: Dune
Retail Camo: $149, Retail Solid: $129
Established in 2005, Sitka has quickly become known for its commitment to using the best technology, fabrics, designs, construction and partners to produce the best products available in the hunting market. Sitka Gear excels in the worst of conditions and is built to last. Sitka: Turning clothing into gear. Phone # (877) SITKA-MG or 877- 748-5264. http://www.sitkagear.com.